Your shopping cart is empty!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
2. Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 3 day returns.
3. Q. When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
1. Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 24 hours from delivery.
2. Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
3. Specific categories like inner wear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies etc.
4. Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
5. Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
6. Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
7. Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
8. Items sold in any promotions or special campaigns.
9. The dresses that are stitched, altered, worn.
4. Q. I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 24hours to raise a request to return them and 7 days of time to return the item. Items bought under offers or special discounts will not be returned unless the item has any damages or defects.
5. Q. What are the items that cannot be returned?
The items that can not be returned are:
1. Clearance items clearly marked as such and displaying a No-Return Policy
2. When the offer notes states so specifically are items that cannot be returned.
6. Q. How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3-5 days from the day you requested a return. However, it might sometimes take up to two weeks for a courier to collect the item.
7. Q. Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
At the moment, you will not be able to contact the courier company directly. However, once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
8. Q. Can I return my item after 7 days?
There may be situations in which you were not able to return items within the 7 days, in such cases please contact our Customer Service Team (+971 50 219 4440) or through the Contact Us page to file a complaint. Complaints are handled on case by case basis. However, all acceptable returns as per Consumer Protection Laws will honor the outlined duration.
9. Q. How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement depending on individual’s bank process.
10. Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be refunded in the form of www.aljessour.com credit and will be credited to your www.aljessour.com Wallet balance. From your www.aljessour.com Wallet balance, you can either easily make new purchases on www.aljessour.com or simply request to transfer the credit balance to your personal bank account. For security purposes, the name on the bank account and on your www.aljessour.com Account must be the same.
o Making a purchase less than or equal to the available www.aljessour.com Wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is less than or equal to your available balance, the system will advise you that there is enough balance in your www.aljessour.com wallet. You will then need to click on “Place Order” and the amount for your new purchase will be deducted from your available balance.
o Making a purchase more than the available www.aljessour.com wallet balance: If the total amount of your new purchase including the shipping charges is more than your available www.aljessour.com wallet balance, you will need to choose an online payment method (Credit Card / Debit Card) to pay the difference, to complete your purchase. The system will then deduct the available amount from your www.aljessour.com Wallet balance and the remaining outstanding amount will be charged to the chosen online payment method (you are unable to pay any difference in the amount by Cash on delivery). If your chosen payment method is Cash on Delivery, the full amount will need to be paid to the courier, no amount will be taken from your www.aljessour.com wallet credit.
11. Q. I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still return it?
We accept return of item only if it is in an unopened, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels and barcodes on it, however in this case, please contact our Customer Service Team (+971 50 219 4440).
How does Return Policy Work?
Initiate A Return
Call our customer support number +971 50 219 4440
A pick-up will be scheduled by one of our courier services.
Return the Item
Pack the item in its original state and packaging. Hand over the package to the courier representative.
Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and process your refund.
Refunds will done through the original mode of payment